- Chocolate Gelatin Squares
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|30 squares||15 minutes||4 hours in fridge|
- 5 tbsp gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Coconut Culture Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup Pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2.5 cups boiling water
- Place gelatin and cold water in a blender and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except for boiling water.
- Add the boiling water last to minimise it's time in the blender.
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour into 3 greased 8 x 8 pans. Coconut oil is the best to grease your pans with!
- Let settle in fridge and then cut into squares. Enjoy!
Recipe inspired via Be Food Savvy