- Raw Coconut Protein Bliss Balls
- 1/4 cup Coconut Culture organic coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Culture Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 tbsp vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Organic Cocoa Powder (for coating)
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processer until smooth.
- Roll into small bite size pieces and then coat balls in organic cocoa powder to make chocolate coating.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set and enjoy!
- Makes between 20 and 30 balls, depending on size. Keep refrigerated for best results!