- Salted Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup Coconut Culture organic coconut flour
- 1 cup Organic Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Organic Butter melted
- 1/3 cup Coconut Culture Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 100 g Dark Chocolate Cooking Bits
- pinch of Organic Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Mix all dry ingredients bar salt together in a large bowl. Stir in oil and melted butter until well combined.
- Use a tablespoon to form cookies into small balls, and gently flatten on a baking tray. Sprinkle cookies generously with Himalayan salt and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
- For best eating, consume while cookies are still warm.
- For a crunchy alternative, add 1/4 cup crushed peanuts or puffed quinoa to the mix.