- Sweet Potato and Kale Chicken Patties
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- 1/2 medium Sweet Potato peeled and cut into little cubes
- 120 g Baby Kale Leaves roughly chopped
- 500 g Chicken Mince
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp Red Curry Paste
- 2 sprigs Rosemary chopped
- 2 tbsp Coconut Culture organic coconut flour
- 2 tsp Coconut Culture Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium high heat with 1 teaspoon Coconut
- Culture OVCO and onions and cook until tender, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes and cook for 4 to 5 more minutes, until barely tender. Add kale and cook until wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add chicken mince, salt, garlic, red curry paste, rosemary, egg, coconut flour, and sweet potato mix. Mix together with wooden spoon until well combined.
- Divide your chicken mixture into golf ball sized portions and flatten into patties.
- Coat a large non-stick pan with coconut oil, add patties and cook until golden crust forms, about 5 to 6 minutes, then flip to the other side and cook until golden and cooked through.